Sunday, October 24, 2010

happy bb-day!!!


i miss you
i love you
i need you
i owe you a lot

i know you love me too
if there's no me
there's no you
right?

now
it's been a year
since me and you firstly met

i remember when we first met
it's on 22th October 2009

you're not my first
even i can't remember how many ex i have
but you love me
whoever i am
and you just keep silent
whatever i have done to you
owh!
i really appreciate it

my dearest,
i'm sorry
for this kind of late wishes
i totally forget about your birthday
until this day
it's 3 days already
i'm really damn sorry

so
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
my dearest



blog
...oNeNeE gEeHuRh...



you know you love me
xoxo


:)



p/s: bb = bumble bee :)



::more in future::

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...