Sunday, March 20, 2011

bosan~


I get bored easily
towards something
someone
or anything
that's my worst weakness I think

sometimes I wish to stay still for someone
without any kind of that feeling
but I just can't
have you ever experience this kind of attitude?

I lie if I said I never get bored with something or someone
sorry, I'm just being honest
even she's my mom
even he's my dad
even he's my boyfriend
even you're my friends
that feeling just came by at one point
but the best thing, it disappear easily

just to whom continuously done the things I'm being bored
I'll continuously being bored with him/her
at last, I don't care about him/her anymore
what he's going to do, what he want to do, what happen to him
anything!
I don't care!!!
worst right?
I know

I wish I do not have this kind of attitude
even my lunch, dinner or breakfast
I can't eat the same menu every time or everyday
It'll make me bored damnly seriously serious!!

this attitude of being bored
it'll destroy me as a person
it'll only make me a passive human being
without no partner, friends, best friends, soul mate

and the fact that when I'm easily get bored with other people
those people will also easily get bored with me
it's really scared me
:(


and just imagine when I'm getting married
and going to live with my husband for the whole life
I'm scared of being bored
how I'm going to raise my child
what will happen to my officemate then
for many years I have to face them
huahhhhh!!
I just can't imagine!

I wish I can change this attitude
sorry to those involved with this problem of mine
I'm not purposely want to do that
just the nature of mine
sorry to those who already hurt because of this

I'm strictly will forced myself to change this
I promise
InsyaAllah


wish me luck!
^_^




p/s: I wish I'm writing a full english post without broken or grammatical error. but I can't!!!


::more in future::

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...