Wednesday, May 4, 2011

cha-ya-nun-alif

Dato' A: how's ur life after convert to malay?

Dato' B: nothing different, I just have no choice in order to get married with my wife. all my kids are chinese until now.

Dato' A: so what can I help you?

Dato' B: we're going to make an event blah blah blah so I hope you can contribute something blah blah blah there's not much persatuan can help coz we're not bumiputera blah blah blah

Dato' B: 'they' like to go to our place to make rubbish. they afraid if they live in malay region, they can't make that such rubbish at their house blah blah blah

Dato' A: yeah yeah yeah (sambil sibuk duk tgk hp)

Dato' B: there's only 2 chinese representative in Pahang, others are malay. so there's nothing much we can do actually.


this is a curi2 conversation by me while Im doing my job.

btw, I don't know whether that Dato' B has that kind of title or not, just give it to him due to the way he talk. sangat berlagak ok!

he can see me so everytime he'll going to menc@#$t he said it using mandarin. grrrr!!!

and btw, he thinks that I can't really understand english since Im doing the cikai2 job that time. at the end of their meeting, he ask me (outside Dato' A office) ;

Dato' B: barang2 kat sini takde yang dah rosak2 sket nak jual murah ke?

me: (sambil buat muka senyum paling manis) sorry sir, I don't know about it since it is my second day here. Do you really interested? if so, i'll going to ask other staff.

Dato' B terus pandang aku dgn mata yg terbeliak besar. "erm, no thanks"


haaaa, amik ko! sedap sangat mengutuk kan.

btw, Dato' A tu boss saya, he's really look not interested while meet that fellow human! and that Dato' B was wakil rakyat kot. coz he's mentioned about his territory. & sgt byk lagi yg dia cakap, kutuk. these are some of them.


seriously, baru 2 hari kerja dgn cina, macam2 dgr cina ni kutuk melayu. even in front of us.

tapi harus kuatkan semangat, buktikan pada dorang yang melayu pun boleh. HARUS!!!



p/s: next month ada dinner, tema 'satu malaysia'. nak pakai baju apa eh? suggestion please???



::more in future::

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...